alliance spectres Index du Forum

alliance spectres
voila le forum de l'alliance spectres sur l'uni 62

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Like Timeline Css

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alliance spectres Index du Forum -> externe -> commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
olwynsaal

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Timeline Css Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Timeline Css
> DOWNLOAD

Thanks in advance&! Sebastiano Guerriero Looks like a problem with the clear property to me. Is there any fix for the bounce animation to work on IE? Sebastiano Guerriero Make sure to have the cd-bounce animation inside your media query media only screen and (min-width: 1170px) { .cd-timeline-img { width: 60px; height: 60px; left: 50%; margin-left: -30px; /* Force Hardware Acceleration in WebKit */ -webkit-transform: translateZ(0); -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; } .cssanimations .cd-timeline-img.is-hidden { visibility: hidden; } .cssanimations .cd-timeline-img.bounce-in { visibility: visible; -webkit-animation: cd-bounce-1 0.6s; -moz-animation: cd-bounce-1 0.6s; animation: cd-bounce-1 0.6s; } } Lodu Chand Hi Sebastiano, great stuff! I really like the icons, where are they from? Sebastiano Guerriero Hey loduchand:disqus, thanks. Do you have any idea how I could make vimeo embeds work with the move-in effect? Thanks! Avvist Hi. Related resources Pointy Slider A slideshow with sliding-in panels that unveil new, fixed background i Alternate Fixed & Scroll Backgrounds How to create alternate fixed and scroll backgrounds with no javascrip Multi-Level Accordion Menu A simple CSS accordion menu with support for sub level items. But may have to scratch this one and just create something for IE8 and then bring this out when we transition. Copyright 2007-2017. Don't Forget to Bookmark Medium logo We have even more awesome stuff on our Medium Check it out Follow and Like Freebie Supply on Facebook like iconLike Follow FreebieSupply on Twitter twitterFollow Dont forget to like Arrow Dont forget to like Thumbs Up If you like this post press the Thumbs Up . The inspiration for this nugget came from the Zurb University page.The result is very clean yet dynamic, with room for big illustrations in the center. It works beautifully in Chrome and Firefox and IE11 but our Company wont be transitioning to a more modern browser until mid-2016. Slide Menu Freebie Supply Search icon + Submit Twitter Facebook . 3) If not try implement a specific polyfill using modernizr yep/nope or IE conditional tags. :-) pastGazer Also all my entries show up on the left. For the animation to work we had to create 2 classes: .is-hidden, which is used to hide by default all the content blocks that are offthe viewport; when the user scrolls down, we add a .bounce-in class to both the.cd-timeline-img and .cd-timeline-content to make the elements visible andtrigger the animation. Then using JS , add or remove a class from them, while you scroll up or down. WOuld be great if you could help me out.Many thanks in advance. 2018 GitHub, Inc. Error 404 Not Found Oops! We couldn't find this Page. I didnt have time yet to send you a codepen link with an example but Ill try to do it soon. Did anyone else had the problem? I am using Chrome. Not so straightforward, but you can do that with some work Smile Alex Flom Great job! Looks like the final section never loads& This is the last section I see at the demo Title of section 53 But in the code there is another one. Nook I am wondering if any one has or if it can be so that 2 of the .cd-timeline-block can be set so that they are together. All rights reserved. I posted a few base examples and a really nice one that would achieve exactly what you want Which is: animate elements when theyre in the view , then reverse the animation when you scroll out. Good luck! Abhijeet Joshi Hey ca u tell me that: How to add social share widget to my particular section. How can I make this bounce effect work in mobile devices ? mohammad simply by adding cssanimations class to grandparent element like body tag. If you need any additional modules, let me know in the comments. You can download a custom version here: roncali Thanks, I love this vertical timeline. Maro Dovec try adding this to your CSS file: .cd-timeline-img { border-radius: 50%; } mohammad absolutely britneyfarsi Is it OK to use in Joomla! custom module ? Aaron Lavers If youre referring to something like this: where someone has directly taken this exact tutorial, modified basically nothing and then made it as a paid module& Then no, that is a dick move Anum Sheraz Hello seguerriero:disqus , first off, great work and thanks for sharing this on public. Eckardt Kasselman Try this. I want to add a circle when the year is different! chrismcelwee This is fantastic. APKC I like this very much, and was able to get it working in conjunction with a database. Would it be possible to get this in perhaps a more detailed tutorial? Sebastiano Guerriero I think well publish a tutorial soon to explain why we use that structure for our files. and i have inculded other image which is a present layout of that page. shivabeach I am glad you said modernizr. I was digging around about this and found 3 possible solutions for you, that might help you achieve your goal 5a02188284
application facebook sur galaxy note 3facebook ios sdk login dialogfacebook api share youtube videoaplikasi hack facebook n73export all likes from facebook pageshould i reactivate my facebook accounts4 league shop hack facebookchatlist on facebookmy valentine application facebookfacebook do forro do movimento

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alliance spectres Index du Forum -> externe -> commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation